(6 WEEK PROGRAMME) $349.99 + HST
Effective solutions for dogs displaying inappropriate behaviour directed towards other dogs
Our dog’s behaviour is moulded by many factors including but not restricted to genetics, environment, age, health and social experience. This programme gives practical and effective techniques for increasing your dog’s social skills with other dogs.
Enrolment is restricted to six dogs.Training will include:
- A two hour lecture (without your dog) on canine behaviour to help you set realistic and achievable goals throughout the programme.
- Understand the role of untimely human intervention in the development of aggressive behaviour with other dogs
- Effective techniques to interrupt and/or prevent high arousal and chronic stress.
- A variety of techniques to improve your dog’s tolerance to normal human social interaction inside and outside the home.
- Training for reliable response to applied behaviour and obedience commands.
Clients wishing to participate in both the Canine Confidence and Canine Courtesy during the same series may purchase the Combination Package at $474.99 +HST
- Hits: 1136